Monday, December 27, 2010

Stocking Swap from Cindy

I was so excited for this swap and it didn't disappoint! Cindy, you have
outdone yourself. My goodness! Thank you so much, new friend~


 First, I get this really fabulous vintage stocking which Cindy trimmed with lace and old jingle bells!


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!


There is an assortment of wonderful goodies - vingtage childrens books, wooden spools, Christmas tissues,
lovely little tags and two really beautiful vintage dolls! I love the dolls so much.


Close-up of the dolls... I'm contemplating names for them at this point!


More awesome goodies - she knows I love lace and textiles!  Plus Cindy sent vintage Christmas cards, icicyles for the tree, more tags, pearl trim, Chrismas hankie and cherry decor!


As if all that wasn't enough, some gorgeous vintage linen napkins, a lacy little baby bonnet and some lovely bird/nature-inspired fabric!


Still more.... some old dolly clothes -

and lastly, an absolutely exquisite baby dress to add to my collection! Wow. This truly made my Christmas!
Check out Cindy's blog for more photos!  

No comments: