Friday, August 04, 2006

Starting Again?


I had every intention of starting this blog long, long ago but time always seems to slip away! We'll see what happens. Since the Artfest 2007 workshops/info have been posted on Teesha's site, I have posted a photo I took at Artfest (Fort Worden in Port Townsend, WA) this year. It doesn't show how awesome it really is but as this was the 1st of April and I live in Montana, the site of green grass and ocean water made this 'land-locked' girl extremely happy! I've already decided on the workshops I want to take for 2007, but I keep going back to the other descriptions .... just in case I change my mind! More Artfest pics later.

2 comments:

Jodi Lynn said...

Hi Jamie, looks great! And, I loved the artfest photo -- I didn't get to take many pictures since I left my good camera at home and used up most of my disposable on the train ride out to artfest...alas, next year perhaps I'll be able to take more.

So, since I had to create a blog to post to you I guess I should try to do one too??? ha...

Heather said...

Hi Jaimie, I was able to get into your blog now. Yay.
I am going to my first AF next year. Which classes are you leaning toward? I am so excited I can hardly stand it, how do we ever decide???
I will look forard to meeting you there since you missed AFF this year. Cheers!