Monday, January 21, 2008

Cold, Cold and More Cold



This morning it was -22 degrees (without wind-chill) - Very Cold. But the sun is shining now in Bozeman, Montana... I have the day off from work - so I've decided to cuddle up with a book -

I'm on a Beatrix Potter kick... I also need to rent the movie Miss Potter. I guess with our bitterly cold weather I'm already contemplating spring!!

Actually, I think I'm going to work in my studio - the sun is shining so bright! I am working on banners for a swap with Sara Lechner. I'll post photos as soon as I have them!

5 comments:

Pinkie Denise said...

Hello,
Yes, we live about 40 minutes from Chico in Willows, it is so cold here they said it could snow down to 500 ft tonight, wow its a small world isnt it, thanks for visiting and come back soon Pinkie Denise

Pinkie Denise said...

Hello,
Yes, we live about 40 minutes from Chico in Willows, it is so cold here they said it could snow down to 500 ft tonight, wow its a small world isnt it, thanks for visiting and come back soon Pinkie Denise

dogfaeriex5 said...

thank~you for stopping by my blog!!
is this your first artfest?? it will be my second year and i adore nina, she is a close friend, you will love her class..she is a real southern charmer!!!
xoxo~kim

Unknown said...

Hey I am glad you stopped by my blog! My son just moved back from Bozeman- you must have seen Elton at MSU!! I was so very bummed we couldn't get tickets then!! Nice to meet you!

Teresa
http://www.teresaksheeley.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder of Miss Potter. I wanted to see it but haven't yet. Maybe I'll rent it tonight since dh is in NY right now.