Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Christmas Survey!! Forwarded from my two sisters... Here is my response -

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper - I LOVE wrapping paper!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Love the real trees. Usually a Charlie Brown tree
3. When do you put up the tree? anytime after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? By New Years day or the weekend after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? yes, with brandy!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A refurbished old, black Singer sewing machine from my parents - I think I was 8 or 9. I got a fully loaded sewing kit as well, plus lots of fabric. My bestest gift ever...
7. Hardest person to buy for? Everyone, if you don't have lots of money! No one, if you do!
8. Easiest person to buy for? My 11 yr old
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I don't but I'd love to have one like my mom's - an old German set that is like nothing I've ever seen
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Christmas cards, of course!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Its a gift! It can't be bad.
12. Favorite Christmas Movies? Charlie Brown Christmas and Mickey Mouse Scrooge
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Yesterday
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Never
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything, but years ago I loved my grandma's homemade ravioli's! She'd handmake enough for Thanksgiving and Christmas for 25+ people...
16. Color of Lights on the tree? I had white blinky lights, but they broke. Now I have multi-colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Chipmunk Christmas Song, Silent Night, Silver Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually had Christmas at my sisters (she's now moved to Alaska) but this year at our house, then to my brother's later on.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I have my grandma's vintage silver and white star!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The frazzled look of shoppers! Relax, people!
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? We have a mixed theme of ornaments that were given to me every year as a kid, plus all of my kids' stuff they've made
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? My family to be safe and happy

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Merry Christmas to you Jamie. The survey is great.