Friday, January 22, 2010

Tiny Book Swap




I have joined a TINY book swap hosted by Julie Collings of the adventures of bluegirlxo. I have made these books before. Each page is about the size of an ATC (altered trading card). I am so excited. Photo is from Julie from a recent blogpost...! I think you can still join the swap if you are interested! Julie has instructions on her blog and you can also find instructions here and here. By the way - Julie is the author of a fantastic book I recently purchased - Pretty Little Felts. Some very yummy projects in here!

3 comments:

Maija said...

I want to do this but I'm worried about time!!

Tammie Lee said...

oh this looks like fun, I will have to look into this.

antmee said...

Whats "Pretty little felts" like? I have been umming and ahhing over whether to get it or not.