Friday, December 10, 2010

Into the Christmas Spirit!

My college final is complete - classes are over for the semester! Now I'll have a little more spare time!? Today I received the most gorgeous Christmas Inchie Swap  - a lovely little tree made by Marylin for our Christmas Inchies! I love it. Everyone is so creative!

I also started making a hexagon-pieced banner to string across something -- I don't have a fireplace!



I found this cute little 'homespun' ornament - I think I'll try to figure out how to make a few more of these!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I love your hexie fabrics! I'd love to give them a whirl but I don't have the patience for all that handwork.

Unknown said...

Hello Sweetie! Just wanted to let you know that Santa is sending my book your way because you have been very good this year ;) Congrats on winning my give-away!


Please e-mail me your addy soon to sandbeech@hotmail.com

Sandy xox