Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Busy, Busy!


I've been neglecting the blog again! Sorry about that. Lots of exciting things coming up! I will be selling some of my quilties soon on Etsy. I am going to be selling them as well in a local Antique Store, and teaching vintage crafty workshops - so excited about that! I am also gearing up for the annual Junk Fest which will be held in June - I did some craft demos last year, but I think this year I will have a booth - so that means I need to create a lot of goodies to sell! I am also delighted to hear that I will have one of my quilties in the next issue of  Art Quilting Studio! More on that later! I had a great time in Arizona - more on that later, too! (Picture by Cori Dantini - I love her artwork! Check it out here ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How exciting for you! It's hard to keep everything going sometimes, but that's the joy of blogging, it will wait! Enjoy all this good stuff~KarenSue