Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wordy Wednesday - Rediscovered Treasures & Magazines


Dawn from The Feathered Nest had recommended this book in a recent blog post so I ordered a copy for myself! I really love this book. It was originally published in Norway by Ellen Dyrop and Hanna Kristinsdottir. Lots of great ideas to re-purpose vintage things! Visit Ellen's and Hanna's blogs here ~

http://www.charmerendegjenbruk.blogspot.com/

http://www.sjarmerende-gjenbruk.blogspot.com/

I also went on a magazine-buying spree. I noticed the recent copy of Flea Market Style has listed our local Junk Fest as one of the top Flea Markets/Shows to attend! Very exciting!

2 comments:

Ella Violet Antiques said...

Hi Jamie! Great to see you today. I love the book you ordered. After I left the shop, I went to Smith's and got one of the last two copies of Flea Market Style they had. Thank you for telling me where to find a copy in Bozeman!

Eva

Diana said...

Looks like a good book and I am sure that if Dawn recommended it, it is really good! Enjoy.
Hugs
Diana