Thursday, April 03, 2008

Speaking of the outdoors and camping...



In my previous post I mentioned that I love camping and the outdoors. I grew up in Northern California (yes, I mean the true northern part of the state above Sacramento) and spent every summer camping with my family! I now live in one of the most awesome 'outdoor' places in the country - Montana! We're only 90 miles north of Yellowstone Park. It is truly a gift to live here. If you're kind of an outdoor girl or long to be - how about this? I love visiting the Mary Jane's Farm website - she always has something new going on. I found out she has a bed and breakfast right on the farm - wouldn't you just love to stay in one of these? Doesn't really resemble the camping I've done but I definitely want to check this out! Follow the link for more photos of her farm! (PS - it's in Idaho)

No comments: