Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finding things to make me happy...






I'd really like sunshine and warmth, but since I can't have that I'm searching ETSY and I found some really awesome things to inspire me! Here are a few of my favorites. I haven't got the photo-thingy down where you can tile a bunch of favorites. I need to work on that! So - my theme is paperdolls.... I love Danita's artwork (bottom) Her little girl drawings remind me of me when I was little! Also - I really think Bird and Flower dolls (middle) are exquisite. One more - tho' not found on Etsy are Donald Hendricks paperdolls (top) This is the coolest site. You can look at tons of paperdolls and dress them in different outfits - plus you can order them... delicious stuff! Ok. I need to find more paperdolls. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Felicia said...

I adore that paper doll and her outfits :)