Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New York Fashion Week






As I've mentioned in a long-ago post, I love fashion, though I dress like a frump! It is Fashion Week in New York and you can view the Fall 2010 collections online here. I am showing a few of my favorites from Anna Sui - probably the only designer I could see myself in! The 4th dress down is my favorite. I love the colors, patterns and textures! Did you ever want to be a fashion designer when you were growing up? I sure did. I spent hours drawing and designing!

4 comments:

Maija said...

I love that dress too. I'd love to have those tights!!!
I also signed up for Theresa's e zine!

Angie in AZ said...

Love the last two looks a lot! I like the first one too but I don't like the tights with it. Love the colors and textures!

And hey, how do you get word verifications on blogger? I've looked and can't find the info. I am getting soooo many spam comments!

Nancy said...

My favorite dress that I wear to almost any fabulous event that I'm invited to, (one or two/year), is an Anna Sui that I bought in her shop in Soho in 1990. A great neckline and a-line shape, I keep threatening to have a pattern made! But those patterns are GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

I really like the 3rd one down I can imagine me in that blouse with a short sleeve jumper on very yummy

Love Dawn xx