Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy 2014!

Wow - I really let the blog go in 2013! Got so busy with the new job, etc. that I've barely had time to create! But I will be back to blogging/creating in 2014! I may end up with a new blog/facebook/etsy - so please check back! My word for 2014?  ADVENTURE! I will start 2014 in a big way! Headed to Sydney, Australia for a month in February (for work) but will have time for some fun! Can't wait. If you are still reading this blog - and you have ideas for where I should go in Sydney, please let me know! I have never been there!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Hi there,
I'm from Australia and there are loads of things to do and see in Sydney. Just to wander around the city and arcades is great, Darling Harbour, Taronga Park zoo, ride the ferry to Manly and have fish and chips from Watsons....best ever. You must ride a ferry around the harbour, it's spectacular,. Then there's the Opera House, climb the Harbour Bridge, Mrs Macquarie's chair......so many things. Jump on the net and google "what to do in Sydney" and you'll easily fill your spare time. Your workmates will probably fill you in on things too. Enjoy your stay.

Anonymous said...

I linked to your blog from Charlotte Lyon's. I live in Newcastle--about a 2 hour drive from Sydney. I have a Patchwork shop there--Pot Pourri Cottage.

Will you be in Sydney for long?
Barbara Johns