Friday, November 20, 2009

Existence!








I attended a very special fashion show last night. I'm not sure what I expected when my two sons said they were going to help with a fashion show at a local upscale salon. My son Zack said he was modeling and Nick was going to do the introduction and sound/music. Well - geez. We arrive at the salon. It's in an old warehouse-type building. They have totally decorated it 'anthropologie' style. It's beautiful. The show was titled 'existence' and consisted of fashions designed by some of the employees, their friends, etc. with feathers, fur, bones and leather! I called it 'caveman meets punk'. It was very, very cool. I'd never seen anything like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW....LIKE REALLY WOW....I would of felt so far out of my box but would of loved every second of it;)