Monday, November 09, 2009

Floor Cloth Workshop


I finally got to take the floorcloth workshop. It had been postponed several times! Three other gals and I spent all day Saturday down at Main Street Quilt Co. We didn't even stop for lunch! I had such a blast doing this. I still have finishing to do on this but I think it's turning out well.

It's fabric cut like you were making a quilt but you layer it onto primed canvas and then fuse the pieces together. Then it will be attached with "super bond" and then coated with Minwax. So you can actually walk on it when it's finished. But I will probably hang it on the wall. If I can get some of these made I will have a few for sale before Christmas. If you are interested in one, I can probably do a custom quilt pattern!!! This one will be 24" x 36".

No comments: