Saturday, May 01, 2010

Fabric Addiction



My name is Jamie and I'm addicted to fabric. What can I say. I have been stricken with this affliction since I was about 6 or 7. I think I still have pieces of fabric that I collected since I was that age (40+ years ago!). I know I still have pieces from the late '70s - early '80s. So, because I can never have enough, today I went to one of the local quilt stores, Main Street Quilting Company, for some textile therapy! I couldn't resist this new fabric from Moda called Cherish Nature. Check it out here. I love the eggs. I only bought fat quarters but I'm pretty sure I will need more of the egg fabric! I also really, really like the turquoise background. We are fortunate to have four, (yes, FOUR) really awesome quilt stores in our tiny little town of less than 30,000 people. Amazing! Lucky Me! If you're ever visiting Bozeman (or Yellowstone Park) visit these quilt stores:

2 comments:

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Jamie! Welcome to the guest list for the 2010 Where Bloggers Create party! I think we are going to have such a wonderful time soaking up all the inspiration!
Take care, and I’ll be in touch!

Karen
My Desert Cottage
Valentine Design

Maija said...

Delicious fabric!!
Come be my friend on my blog and enter a giveaway!
www.maigirlz.typepad.com